· Morpho Aadhar Card kit (Finger Scanner )
- Compliant with FBI IAFIS-IQS Appendix F, ANSI-NIST
and GSA FIPS 201 PIV certified
- Resolution: 500 dpi (horizontal and vertical)
- IP43 Protection (standard product)
- IP54 Protection (robust option)
- Slap print size: 7,8 x 8,8cm (3.1 x 3.5”)
- Rolled print size: 3,8 x 4cm (1.5x1.6”)
- Weight: 1.9kg (4.18 lb)
- EMC/Safety standards: CE, FCC
- RoHS compliant
- The terminal has a MTBF in excess of 50,000 hours
Finger Print Scanner Description:-
THE DACTYSCAN84c IS A CERTIFIED 10-PRINT LIVE SCAN IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE “10-PRINT CAPTURE SCANNER & SOFTWARE USER GROUP REQUIREMENTS” SUITABLE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IN NEED OF 4-SLAPS AND ROLLED ACQUISITION. MAIN APPLICATIONS ARE E-ID DOCUMENT ISSUING AND CRIMINAL IDENTIFICATION.
10-PRINTS AND ROLLED ACQUISITION:
A user interface based on 12 LEDs facilitates the acquisition procedure by indicating the fingerprint(s) to be acquired and providing quality feedback thus eliminating the necessity for skilled operators thus increasing workflow efficiency.
HIGH SPEED ACQUISITION: 25 FPS FOR 4-SLAPS & 27 FPS FOR ROLLS
High reliability and low maintenance costs since the Dactyscan84c is not using silicon pads/coatings or a heated platen to overcome image quality issues due to halo or skin conditions.
MULTISCAN SDK FEATURES:
1. AUTOMATIC SEQUENCE CHECKING: guarantees a correct scanning sequence.
2. ROLLED FINGERPRINT CAPTURING: display in real-time, self-adaptive to rolling speed and directions, seamless composite image generation, automatic stop detection.
3. SEGMENTATION: automatic segmentation of four- slap and two thumbs fingerprint images in single fl at images.
4. CORRECT POSITION AND SLAP COMPLETENESS CHECK: Checks for correct finger placing; checks for incomplete slaps due to missing fingers.
5. SLIDE DETECTION FOR FLAT PRINTS: detects deformations of fingerprints due to sliding during acquisition.
6. ELIMINATION OF LATENT PRINTS: elimination of latent prints originated from recent scans.
7. AUTOMATIC ACQUISITION START AND STOP: sensing of finger placement and automatic acquisition of the image with the highest quality. Quality thresholds for images can be set through the Multiscan SDK.
8. ANTI-FAKE “LITE” : distinguishes between real human finger patterns and other surfaces with relief structure (e.g. gloves, tissue).
FINGERPRINT SCANNER -Plain four fingers up to 3,2” x 3,0” - Two plain thumbs up to 3,2” x 3,0” Flat finger up to 3,2” x 3,0” - Rolled finger up to 1,6” x 1,6”
INTERFACE/POWER SUPPLY -USB 2.0
DIMENSIONS 148 x 152 x 148 mm
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7 in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration Linux Ubuntu in 32-bit and 64-bit configuration
Description for Iris Scanner :-
The CMITech BMT-20 is a binoculars-type iris biometrics imaging device that simultaneously and quickly captures highest
quality iris biometric images. Easy to use, the system can be reliably positioned by the subject with minimal instructions,
or by an operator with the aid of positioning feedback LEDs on the top of the imager s housing.
The patent-pending optical design of the BMT-20 features expanded depth of field and a very large tolerance for interpupillary
distance, which provide superior tolerance for the positioning of all subjects eyes. The BMT-20 is ideal for enrollment
programs of all sizes, including those involving very young children. Designed with the latest in optical and system control technology by one of the leaders in the industry, the BMT-20 is physically robust, highly reliable and durable. Meeting the elevated IP64 intrusion protection standard, this system is sealed against dust and other airborne particles to provide extended life in harsh environmental conditions.
Dedicated to building trust with end-users and partners alike, CMITech s products and technology are intended to improve processes, mechanisms and quality within all enrollment programs, large and small.
State-of-the-art optical design- The optical design includes utilizing highest quality optics and long internal optical path, which allows the BMT-20 to exceed industry standards for image quality as specified by ISO in the 19794-6 document. The standard is 4.0 lp/mm at 60% contrast ratio.
Single sensor design- The proprietary and patented single sensor design interleaves left and right iris images for simultaneous capture. By utilizing only a single sensor, power consumption through the USB connection is minimized. This allows for optimized NIR illumination, resulting in the shortest exposure times possible, thereby minimizing any potentialRed : Device is too high
Position sensor- A position sensor detects if the system is upside down, preventing capture of images that can be reversed, left and right. This assures that all iris biometric samples are exactly as intended.
High temperature range- The tested and certified operating temperature range of the BMT- 20 is a full 0 to 50 degrees Celsius, making the system fully useable in non-conditioned environments in the hottest of summer days.
Powered by USB 2.0 cable- The BMT-20 is fully powered by the USB 2.0 connection (maximum 500 mA at 5.0 V), which means that it operates without an independent power supply.
:-Dimensions- 219 x 161 x 58 mm (8.6 x 6.3 x 2.3 inches)
:-Weight- 680 g (1.5 lbs)
:-MTF / spatial resolution- Exceeds 4.0 lp/mm @ > 60% contrast
:-Pixel resolution- 18.4 to 20 pixels/mm
:-Iris image pixel resolution- 640 x 480 pixels
:-Capture distance (to forehead)- 0 to 10mm (0.0 to 0.4 inches)
:-Optical path distance- 350 to 380 mm
:-Depth of field- 30 mm (1.2 inches)
:-Inter-pupillary distance covered- 40 to 90mm (1.6 to 3.5 inches)
:-Time of capture- Around 1 second, typical, from time of head placement
:-Internal LED for pupil contraction- Broadband visible (white)
:-External LED indications for operator assisted positioning-
:-Red: Device position is too high
:-Operating temperature range- 0 to 50 C
:-Humidity- 10 to 90% RH, non-condensing
:-Interface- USB 2.0 High Speed
:-Power- USB 2.0 (500 mA at 5V). No additional power required
:-PC hardware and OS requirements- Intel Atom or above processor, Windows XP 32 bit or above, Linux OS version of SDK and drivers in progress
Any product that shows signs of failure must be returned to Vendor for inspection to determine whether it is a repair or replacement item. If expedited service is needed, the additional expense will be billed to the customer. Shipping charges will be borne by the customer.
The policy is to repair or replace a defective item as quickly as possible. Vendor is not responsible for any "down time" related costs, such as, but not limited to, expedited shipping charges. Vendor do not cover labor charges regarding removal or re-installation nor do they cover additional items needed during re-installation such as fixtures etc... at customer’s premises.
All Vendor products are warranted against defects in material or performance failure for a period of 1 year. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product if shown to be defective under normal use. Vendor will not honor warranty of any system or product that has been abused, misused, improperly installed and/or modified. This is put into Non warranty issues**.
All warranty claims must be accompanied with a letter from the customer and a copy of the purchase invoice. Items returned without appropriate and complete paper work may be refused by vendor.
Customers must keep original invoice as proof of purchase, warranty claims may be refused at the Vendor if a copy of the original invoice cannot be presented.
Any" other additional accessories or software installed with product, not approved by the Vendor will usually and unequivocally void your warranty.
* * Non-Warranty I s sues - Non-warranty issues are defined as problems other than design, material or manufacturing flaws. Examples are impact damage, or damage caused by a customer's attempt to repair a unit.